Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stickers and Buttons and Stickers Oh My!

Thanks to my BFF Bette Lucas and White Rabbit Printing in Bloomington, I now have small 9" by 2" bumper stickers and buttons



(Photos not to scale!)

The price?

Nada. Zilch. Nought. Zero. Nothing.

After following this blog or following, liking and sharing my Facebook page. (www.facebook.com/maryannhopeneedsakidneydonor), all I need from you is a message or comment. 

Just let me know how many small bumper stickers, flyers, bookmarks, info cards with or without cute origami holders and buttons you feel you can use.

Give things away, then ask for more!
Remember to tell me your mailing address!

I always have a button on my hat or purse so I can give them away.

Thank you so much!  I am so grateful for your help!





No comments:

Post a Comment