Sunday, November 19, 2017

I Need Your Help Posting, Sharing and Placing

I need help getting the word out that I need a kidney donor! In case you haven't heard, my kidneys are finally losing our half-decade+ battle with lupus. To read my story, see the blog post of 10-07-17, "Why I Need a Transplant - My Kidneys are Wimps."

My friend Bette Lucas has designed some sparky, spunky items to help get the word out. White Rabbit Printing in Bloomington, Indiana is printing everything for me.

Bumper stickers and buttons will be ready next week.


For now there are flyers loaded with info cards, (pushpins included.)

















bookmarks


                                     and info cards 
                                                    with origami holders
Please follow this blog (upper right) or share my page at www.facebook.com/maryannhopeneedsakidneydonor 

Then comment here or IM me on Facebook to let me know your address and how many of each item you can post, place or give away.
  • Flyers with info cards
  • Packet of 20 Info cards
  • Info cards with holders
  • Bookmarks

I appreciate anything you can do to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment